5 Reasons Why ‘Full Spectrum’ Light Is Good For You
For most of us a light bulb is a light bulb. But in fact not all light bulbs are created equal when it comes to providing quality lighting. In almost all cases, you will want to be sure you are buying a “full spectrum” light bulb or tube. Here are five reasons why:
1) Eye Comfort – “Full spectrum” bulbs and tubes enable you to see a complete range of colors with ease and comfort. These bulbs let you work for hours on the most detailed and difficult projects and without headaches and red-eyes. Working with full spectrum light is as relaxing and natural as a walk in the park.
2) Full Spectrum and Color – Another benefit of full spectrum bulbs and tubes is that they enable you to see colors just the way they are without distortion, glare or washed out shades.
3) See Details as Never Before – High quality, full spectrum light helps you see better. You’ll find they make it much easier to read small print or see details in hobbies or other small projects. Full-spectrum lighting also gives you a much needed assist as you get older and your eyes naturally lose some of their strength.
4) Save Energy – It is best to buy energy-saving full spectrum fluorescent bulbs and tubes or LED lighting. They will consume at least 80% less energy and last about ten times longer than a standard incandescent light bulb.
5) Lower heat - Be sure to buy a bulb that offers low heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety. You do not want to risk burning yourself if you accidentally touch the shade or tube.
There is one place you can find a bulb or tube that offers all of these benefits – The Daylight Company™.